As featured on ITV’s Give It A Year with Baroness Karren Brady. First aired May 2018.
Imagine suspending reality and making magical memories in rural heaven. Our gorgeous Shropshire glamping yurts, stable, cabins, bunkhouse, party barn, event barn and amenities are perfect for short breaks or venue hire for up to up to 30, 60, 90 or 120 guests.
- Short breaks for singles, couples, families, groups
- Venue hire for family and friends gatherings
- School trip destination (residential part or full board)
- Birthday parties, celebrations, special occasions
- Hen parties, wedding ceremonies, wedding receptions
- Corporate retreats, team building, leadership & management training
- 2-night minimum stay for glamping & weekend venue hire
- 1-night midweek option for venue hire
- Discount for 3 nights or longer
- Click on any image and hit the play button for slide-show
Shropshire Glamping at its Finest
Named by Welsh Border Life magazine as one of the ten best rural retreats in the Welsh borders, Barnutopia’s gorgeous yurts, stables, cabin and bunkhouse are perfect for a Shropshire glamping experience. Book one unit or the whole site for your rustic wedding or event. The rolling green hills of Shropshire and Powys provide a stunning backdrop for rural relaxation without roughing it. All units are furnished with real beds, power, lighting, heating and free Wi-Fi. The charming ex-farm set-up is heaven for children and grown-ups who love the countryside. Our animals are friendly and well-handled. The long barn has been refurbished into an event barn for up to 120 guests. The smaller party barn is great for smaller groups of up to 30 guests. The lovely bathroom block installed in summer 2017 has ladies, gents, showers and wheelchair accessible facilities.
What to do on a Shropshire Glamping Trip
There’s plenty to do in the local area on your Shropshire glamping trip and Shropshire tourism has a plethora of information available for visitors. You can take talks directly from Barnutopia. The local village, Llansilin, is about a mile away and has a beautiful church, pub and a shop that opens on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Oswestry, one of the oldest market towns in Britain, is five miles away and has several supermarkets, boutique shops and indoor and outdoor markets. There are numerous activities, sites of scientific and historic interest, and many tourist attractions worthy of note within easy driving distance.