- Glamping holidays self-catering, B&B or half-board (selected dates)
- Venue hire (exclusive use) for weddings, gatherings and other events
- Near Oswestry, Shropshire SY10 9BS
- Licensed for wedding ceremonies
- Short breaks for individuals, couples and families
- Events for 20 to 120 guests
- Holiday packages with breakfasts and suppers
- Optional catering (part or full-board) for groups
- School trip accommodation
- Birthday parties, family and friends gatherings, celebrations
- Hen parties, wedding ceremonies, wedding receptions
- Corporate retreats, team building, leadership & management training
- 2-night minimum stay for glamping & venue hire
- Discount for 3 nights or longer.
- Featured on prime time ITV series Give It A Year with Baroness Karren Brady.
Shropshire Glamping at its Finest
Named by Welsh Border Life magazine as one of the ten best rural retreats in the Welsh borders, Barnutopia’s gorgeous yurts, stables, cabin and bunkhouse are perfect for a Shropshire glamping experience. Book one unit or the whole site for your rustic wedding or event. The rolling green hills of Shropshire and Powys provide a stunning backdrop for rural relaxation without roughing it. All units are fully furnished with real beds, power, lighting, heating and free Wi-Fi. The charming ex-farm set-up is heaven for children and grown-ups who love the countryside. Our animals are friendly and well-handled. The long barn has been refurbished into an event barn for up to 120 guests. The lovely bathroom block has ladies, gents, showers and wheelchair accessible facilities.
What to do on Shropshire Glamping Holidays
There’s plenty to do in the local area on your Shropshire glamping trip and Shropshire tourism has a plethora of information available for visitors. You can take walks directly from Barnutopia. The local village, Llansilin, is about a mile away and has a beautiful church, pub and a shop that opens on Saturday, Tuesday and Wednesday mornings. Oswestry, one of the oldest market towns in Britain, is five miles away and has several supermarkets, boutique shops and indoor and outdoor markets. There are numerous activities, sites of scientific and historic interest, and many tourist attractions worthy of note within easy driving distance.